I wish I could join Natalia, Isabella and the team in St. Petersburg, but unfortunately I have too much work at the moment so I'm only admiring this expo from a distance. If you are lucky enough to be around, go see these wonderful artworks!
Go see at the Haus der Sinne in Berlin Ivana Sjako's "Woman Bomb"! Directed by Alexis Alatsis. With Josepha Grunberg. First performances: 3, 4 September at 8.30 pm. //
BOMBENFRAU die Ivana Sajko. Regie Alexis Alatsis. Mit Josepha Grunberg. Im Haus der Sinne (Ystader Strasse 10) in Berlin. Am 3. und 4. September 2016 um 20.30 Uhr.
I've just discovered that my play Lucas and Time has been shortlisted in the top playwriting competition of the french speaking world! 😊
Palmarès des Journées de Lyon des Auteurs de Théâtre 2016
Textes remarqués :
• Zinnie HARRIS (Angleterre) – Comment retenir sa respiration – Traduction Blandine Pelissier
• Carine LACROIX – Crayons de couleuvres
• Pierre LEPORI (Suisse) – Klaus Play-List
• Mbwiti a MBWITI Papy Maurice (Congo) – Looser
• Niki ORFANOU (Grèce) – Lucas et le temps – Traduction Blandine Pelissier
• Manuel Antonio PEREIRA (Franco-Portugais, résident Belge) – Berlin sequel
• Olivier SYLVESTRE (Canada) – La loi de la gravité
The brochure is out, and I'm sharing space with Ingmar Bergman, ha! And there is Buchner too, and Lorca, Marber, Houellebecq, Gogol, you name it. Well, may the best one win 😋Theater Osnabruck, programme 2016/2017.
Giuseppe Sofo' s beautiful project on instagram is about words and images in fragments, in movement. Check it out!
Food, yes, but also the philosophy of it. Art and design, literature, politics too. The name of this brilliant online magazine is Symposion Journal (inspired by Plato, obviously!), and its founding editor is my good friend Panos Kapetanakis. Have a look!
Or a diary of some sort